Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Effective Date: September 2021
Consolidated Analytical Systems is looking for experienced Manufacturing Technicians to join our team. Calling on your carpentry skills, you will be tasked with building free-standing shelters from the ground up. A successful candidate has an interest in manufacturing, enjoys working with their hands, is team oriented and exhibits a strong self-starter/motivated work ethic.
This is a full-time position that offers company paid Health Benefits, Paid Time Off and 401k.
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Familiar and comfortable utilizing hand-held tools such as a hand-held screw and drill guns
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Participation in team meetings, focusing on continuous improvement
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Strong carpentry skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Active, motivated to work independently as well as collaboratively with other members and teams inside the production team.
- Problem Solving-Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Team Work-Contribute to team goals
- Quality- Ensure that jobs and task are completed to CAS standards
- Quantity- Ensures that deadlines are achieved
- Adaptability- Ability to change task and maintain a focused attitude
- Dependability- Follow instructions, respond to direction, and follow through with goals
- Safety- Maintain a safe working environment
- 3-5 years verifiable production/carpentry work or equivalent training
- Basic understanding of electrical systems, and wiring- Additional electrical or wiring experience a plus!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment Drug Screen
- Must be legally allowed to work in the United States
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Salary will be based on experience
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.