The airmoBTX is a gas chromatograph for the analysis and monitoring of trace amounts of benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene (m/p/o) xylene by FID detection.
- Automatic sampling and concentration using an absorbant trap. Desorption from the trap and injection into a metallic capilliary column regulated by a temperature gradient. The H2 pressure at the column head is controlled by a piezo valve.
- The detection of all compounds eluting from the column is performed by a FID detector.
- The airmoBTX is equipped with an integrated PC that utilizes Vistachrom software. The internal calibration option allows for automatic validation of results. (Certified Benzene tube at ± 10%).
- The instrument is robust, compact and very low maintenance and offers excellent result quality: repeatability, linearity, stability and sensibility (ppt).
Chromatotec developed software system allows:
- Remote monitoring
- Full traceability through archiving of results and QC
- Set up and control of threshold alarms
- Export of data MODBUS / MGS1 / 4-20mA /0-10V