CAS 9001 Series Shelters are built for the most demanding applications and climates. CAS recognizes that every customer is unique. Our Field Laboratories can be sized to fit your needs. CAS utilizes premium products and materials when manufacturing your 9001 Series Shelter. Adhering to the strictest manufacturing practices we can guarantee that we will exceed your expectations.
Instrumentation manufacturers require that their instrumentation be operated in an environment that does not bias measurement.
What to look for?
- Temperature stability
- Temperature deviation +/- 1.5 ⁰C
Materials of construction
- Low VOC emitting materials
- Non-static forming flooring
- Non-rusting components
Flexibility in layout / Ease of expansion
- Surface mounted electrical raceway
- Studless wall construction
- Square D electrical components
- Bard HVAC Units
- Speed Rail
The shelters are fully customizable to suit your monitoring needs, featuring such options as:
- Fully walkable roof decks
- Met Tower attached directly to shelter, no need for a pad.
- Stairs or ladder
- Equipment brackets
- Storage area for gas bottles
- Equipment Racks
- Pump cabinets to reduce heat, noise and vibration